Advanced and Elite Athlete Craft Program.
Below is an overview of information and a sample training plan and weekly session plan.
This small sample of information and the attention to detail is what is required to establish a good working relationship between you as an Advanced and or Elite Athlete and Rick Duncan Academy.
It’s all about communication and teamwork.
- Determine the ability of the individual.
- Define what the minor and major goals are for the year.
- What is your purpose and commitment to the program?
- Create a training plan with predetermined training phases.
- Create a weekly training timetable that works for you the athlete.
- Integrate gym, cross training and recovery into their overall training plan and weekly timetables.
- Spend time creating and writing good weekly training sessions.
- Determine the KPI’s for you the athlete.
- Enjoy what you are doing.
What you receive to enhance your performance.
- Block periodised training plan for ski, board or iron competition.
- (Competitive age u/19 – Open / Masters)
- 8 Sessions per week – include 4 x intervals on water, 1 x Iron transition, 1 x run session,
- 2 x gym.
- Not including swim sessions.
- 45 week yearly training plan.
- 45 x 8 individual training sessions.
- Weekly sessions downloadable.
With our online portal you also have access to
- Training tips.
- Video links.
- Technique skill.
- Weight training integration.
- Athlete management program.
- Training accountability monitoring program with RDA.